You want to move to Valencia, the B&B Valencia Arthouse and its Complete Relocation Services strives to bring you its Personal Touch.

After living in Valencia for over twenty years, we’re very familiar with how things work, necessary paperwork needed for each type of appointment and what needs to happen to get things done quickly.


Before you make your decision to move to Valencia, we can offer you a pre-move assistance:

Please send us your specific requirements:

  • Are you looking for an apartment or a house, how many square meters, bathrooms, facilities.
  • If you already know the city, let us know in which area you want to live.
  • If not, we can make a selection and send you photos as well as details of properties.


Once you have found the perfect neighborhood to live, we will assist you with the following:

  • Banking: Schedule and accompany you to your appointment to set up a Spanish bank account with all necessary documents (this is required to rent an apartment).  We will actually do this before we begin your apartment search.
  • Apartment/Home Search: Make the appointments with the Real Estate agents or flat owners and organize the viewings.
  • Contract Negotiation.
  • Connect you with English speaking lawyers
  • Utilities: Set up accounts with water, gas, cable, electricity, internet, phone companies and other services you may need.
  • Home goods purchase liaison: accompany you to stores, and assist with setting up deliveries.
  • Administrative Services

Padron Assistance: Keep in contact with the owner to have all papers required for the Padron. Schedule and accompany you to your appointment. Review of all required paperwork before your appointment.

TIE Assistance: Set up and accompany you to your TIE appointment. Review of all required paperwork will ensure that all fees are paid prior to the appointment.

SIP Cards Assistance. (for COVID vaccine)

Bus/Train Assistance: Obtain necessary card for public transport in Valencia.

  • Translation Services:

Schedule and accompany you to any appointments where you need a translator (doctors, lawyers, government agencies, driving school, post office, etc)

Assist finding certified translators.

  • School Registration: Help you register your children for school and ensure that you have all the necessary paperwork and can accompany you to any teacher conferences if you need translation.


Individuals, expatriates, from the United States, Canada and the European Union who wish to:

  • Buy a property
  • Rent a property
  • Make a real estate investment

If you need more information, or if you like to contact us, please send an e-mail along with your telephone number and e-mail address to: