Bed & Breakfast in Valencia old town
In the historical city center
Our location is brilliant for exploring the city of Valencia: only 1 mn walk from the Plaza de la Virgen, 2 mn from the famous Valencia's cathedral, 3 mn from the Plaza de la Reina, 6 mn from the trendy Barrio del Carmen and its festive nightlife, 7 mn from the Mercado central, 7 mn from the Museo de Bellas Artes, 15 mn from the main station (Estación del Norte) as well as from the City of Arts and Sciences, the modern complex built by the architect Santiago Calatrava.
• The airport is 20 minutes taxi ride (20-22 €)
• Tube stations at about 800m : Colón, Alameda and Xativa
• Very close, a taxi stop working 24 hours a day
• Public bus stop at only 150m with bus lines 1, 95, 5 (surrounding the old city).
• Bus lines 1 and 95 go directly to the City of Arts and Sciences
Parking in the city center is not very easy, so if you plan to reach
us by car, please let us know, so we may give you advice on parking.
However there is a public car park at about 400m in Plaza de la Reina.
Valencia Arthouse All Rights Reserved